25/06/2008

@Europe - day 7 (08.06.24)

Arrived at MADRID, SPAIN this early morning at around 8am. It was interesting to take an overnight train all the way from SANTIAGO. It took me almost like 10 hours travelling on train...

Seeing the sky turn from 10pm-sunset to darkness... then from darkness to before-sunrise... then seeing the sunrise on train... it was kind of amazing indeed. Also, looking over the different scenery across SPAIN...

Went around a tiny part of MADRID today, and found that it was a big city, as compared to Barcelona. And finally I didn´t feel like going around anymore, so i stayed at a cafe right at the corner of two streets meeting... watching people walk pass... sipping my coffee... writing my travel journal...

Finally got to see the two big cities in Spain (Barcelona and Madrid), and a little town (Santiago). So different feelings, so different people, so different places, so different heritage...

My next stop will be Rome, gonna stay there for a night, before departing to Croatia. Hopefully, I can make it to visit three cities, plus an island in Croatia. Let´s see...
`
[to be continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment