25/06/2009

The Sea of Books



"Reading" has become one of my 'habits'. No matter how busy I am, I would do my best to squeeze some time during the week to read. If I was being asked what kind of shop I like the most, I would immediately choose 'bookstore' - despite some of my friends would probably guess 'wine bar' should be my answer.

I also realized buying books has become my habit as well. Even though I like going to library, I don't really like borrowing books from there. The first reason is I feel happier to 'own' the book, while the other reason is I don't like returning books. The 'time limit' to finish the book made me feel a bit tensed somehow.

By now, my speed buying books has been increasing... and then my little room has become like the 'sea of books'...

No comments:

Post a Comment